Research Papers/Paper Presented by Dr. J P Nautiyal,
at National Seminars/UGC Approved Seminars
1. Presented paper on State Level UGC Seminar on ” Dr. Ram Kumar Verma Centenary Celebration, organized by “Shri Dharmasthal Manjunatheshwara College,” Ujire – 574 240 Karnakata.07-01-2006.
2. Presented Research Paper on Information Technology and Hindi at National Seminar organised by Commission on Scientific and Technical Terminology and IIP Dehradun on 8.6.2006 at Dehradun, Uttarkhand.
3. Presented Research paper at State Level Seminar on “Multilingual Approach in the light of globalization” – UGC Approved Seminar, organized by Vivekanand College, Puttur,on 23, 24 Sept 2006.
4. Presented research paper at State Level Seminar on Language organised by St. Philomena College, Puttut, D.K. Dist. Karnataka for Mangalore University professors on 2.9.2006.
5. Presented Research paper on “Implementation of Hindi in Banking, Public Sector and Private Sector” on 24.03.2006 at UGC sponsored two days National Seminar on “Development of Hindi Study and activities in South India .”
6. Presented Research paper at R B I National Seminar on Retail Banking at Mumbai on 22-04-2006. Organised by Bank of Baroda.
7. Presented paper at UGC sponsored state level seminar on “Effective Teaching of language at the UG level – Past experience and future trends” on 1.9.2006 at St. Philomena College, Putter DK, Karnataka.
8. Presented Research paper at Central Institute of Hindi, Mysore Centre, Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India on 25.02.2006 on “Various Dimensions in Hindi and the South Indian Languages.”
9. Presented Paper on UGC State Level Seminar organized by Vivekanand College Puttur on Multi Lingual Approach in the light of Globalisation on 24-09-2006
10. Presented paper on” Yuvakon ka Samaj Main Sthan” on 20.01.2007 at Workshop organised by Mahavir First Grade College, Moodbidri, Karnataka for Mangalore University Professors.
11. Presented paper at the Seminar organised by Mangalore University Professors Refreshers Courses on “1. Jeevan Aur Sikshan on 20-01-2007 at Moodbidri.
12. Presented Research paper at State Level Seminar on” Learning Language through Literature,” organised by Kukke Shri Subramanyeshwara College, Sullya Taluk Karnataka on 4, 5 Aug 2007.
13. Presented paper and power point presentation at State Level Workshop for College Teachers on the “Methods of Teaching” on 6.8.2007 at St.Philomina College Puttur.
14. Presented paper and power point presentation TOLIC & MRPL ( Govt. of India) Seminar on Hindi in Advance Technology on 30-08-2007.
15. Presented paper at Regional Seminar organised by Kaveri Women’s Degree College Virajpet, South Kodugu District on “Multilingual Approach towards Globalisation ” on 10.2.2007.
16. Presented Research paper at Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore on “Linguistics & Information Technology with Special Reference to Indian Languages” on 10.3.2007.
17. Presented paper at Workshop organised by Mangalore University Professors Organisaiton for III year Degree Course deliberations at S.P. College Puttur on 6.8.2007.
18. Presented Research on “Hindi Language and Etymology” at National Seminar organised by PRNSS College Mattanur & MG Govt. College Mahe, Kerala,on 27-11-2007.
19. Presented Research paper on “Information Technology and Linguistic study” on 9.3.2007 organised by Central Institute of Indian Languages Govt. Of India Min. of HRD , Mysore, Karnataka.
20. Paper Presented on Managerial Issues in O L at All India O L Seminar Organised by Bhartiya Rajbhasha Vikash Sansthan, Dehradun, held at Hotel Motimahal, Mangalore on 15-10-2008.
21. Presented Research Paper at UGC State Level Seminar on Globalisation- Language & Culture on 12-12-2008 at milagress Collage Kalianpur, Karnataka.
22. Contributed Research paper on “Customer Service And Language at National Level Seminar organised by TOLIC Kolkata on 18-02-2010.
23. Contributed paper on “Human Resources Development and Enhancing Competence” at National Seminar Organised by College of Agricultural Banking, RBI, on 23, Jan 2010 at Pune.
24. Contributed a paper at national Seminar on “Financial Inclusion in urban Areas. The challenges – The importance of Financial Inclusion for migrants” on 27.10.2010 at Lucknow. Organised by National Bank Staff College, RBI, Lucknow , UP.
25. Contributed a paper at National Seminar on “Innovative Banking Need of the Day” at Banking Seminar organized by Central Bank of India on behalf of TOLIC Hyderabad on 08-02-2011.
26. Contributed a paper at National Seminar on “Role Of Training In Improving Financial Literacy” on 25.06.2011 at Chennai. Organised by Reserve Bank Of India, Staff Training College, Chennai, Tamilnadu,
27. Presented a Paper at Seminar on “Role of Hindi in Customer service” Organised by TOLIC, ( Govt. Of India) Visakhapattanam, Andhra Pradesh on 28-12-2011.
28. Contributed a paper at National Seminar on “Financial crises and Indian Economy’ at Banking Seminar organized by Bank Of India, New Delhi on 10-02-2012.
29. Contributed a paper at National Seminar on “Information Technology Policy and Risk mitigation’ on 13.02.2012 at Patiala-Punjab. Organised by State Bank of Patiala & College of Agricultural banking Reserve Bank Of India, Pune.
30. Paper presented on standards of annotations and Standard Valuation system in Degree examinations – with reference to literature, on 10-07-2012 at Mangalore university Professors Association Seminar on Syllabus and examinations.
31. Research paper presented in National Conference at Andhra University, Vishakhapattanam on Rajbhasha Hindi Ki Bahuaayami Prasangikata on 04-08-2012.
32. Presented a Paper on latest trends in Bilingual Technology at the Seminar Organised by Hindustan Petrolium & Corporation Bank On O L Management & Translation Memory Tools on 27-08-2012
33. Research Paper at World Hindi Conference at Johnnsbarg, South Africa on 23-09-2012,Priseded over by Bal Kavi Bairagi, on Hindi is Numero Uno Language not Mandarin.
34. Presented Research Paper & Key Note address on on “Karnataka Ke Sarkari Karyalayon Main Hindi Ka Prachar Evam Prasar” at State Level U G C Seminar Organised by Milagress College, Kalyanpur, Udupi on 20-08-2013.
35. Presented Research Paper on “Karnataka Main Hindi Ka Vikas” at State Level U G C Seminar Organised by Milagress College, Kalyanpur, Udupi on 20-08-2013.
36. Research Paper Presented at “ U G C Administrative Staff College, University of Calicut, Kerala” for University/College Lecturers Refresher Course On “ Hindi Ka Vaishvik Paridrishya” on 27-11-2013.
37. Research Paper Presented at “ U G C Administrative Staff College, University of Calicut, Kerala” for University/College Lecturers Refresher Course On “ Bhasha Vigyan Ki Adyatan Privrittiyan.” on 27-11-2013.
38. Presented a paper on “New Theory and practice of translation at senior level translation professionals” organized by Central Translation Bureau, Government of India, Bangalore on 20.12.2013.
39. Paper Presented at S D P T collage, Kateel on “Teachings of Ramcharit Manas” on 08-13-2013.
40. Paper Presented at BTRI & College of Social Works, Mangalore on “Technology & Media” on 03-12-2013.
41. Presented research paper on “Challenges of Enhancing Asset Quality in Banks” at National Seminar organized by Bank of Baroda on 26.12.2013 at Lucknow.
42. Paper presented on “Modern Techniques in Teaching & Learning Process” at UGC National Seminar organized by MGM College Udupi on 11.01.2014.
43. Presented research Paper on” Use of Bilingual Technology in Present Banking environment” at National Seminar organized by National Housing Bank, New Delhi.
44. Paper presented at National Seminar organized by Ministry of Finance, Government of Inda, on “ Role of Hindi & Regional Languages in Banking Operations. 19.09-2014.
45. Paper Presented at National Seminar on “Information Technology & Hindi” on 10-10-2014 organised by Tamilnadu Central University, Tiruvarur, Tamilnadu.
46. Presented a Research Paper on “Hindi Ka Vaishwik Sandarbh” on Special Programme organized by Karnataka Central University, Gulbarga on 12.01.2015 (forenoon).
47. Presented a Research Paper on “Employment Options in Hindi” on Special Programme organized by Karnataka Central University, Gulbarga on 12.01.2015 (afternoon).
48. Presented a Research Paper on “Hindi is Most Popular Language Of the World” at National Seminar organized by Ministry of Finance, Government of India and Bank Of India on 10.01.2015 at Lucknow.
49. Paper Presented on Global aspects of Hindi & Technology” at Bankers Training Institute & BTRI Mangalore, on 13-01-2015.
50. Delivered a Lecture and presented a write up on Bilingual Technology & Media at Karnataka Central University, Gulbarga & BTRI, Mangalore on 30-03-2015
51. Presented a Paper on “Status of Hindi in the World” at National seminar organized by Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited, ( A Govt. of India Company) Bangalore on 06.02.2015.
52. Research Paper submitted at National Seminar organized by Bank of Baroda at Jaipur on 10.02.2015 on “Language and Banking Services”.
53. Presented a Paper at National Seminar at Gangtok, Sikkim on 10-04-2015 on “Bhash Setu- Dakshina ki Bhashaon aur Hindi main Banking Operationi,” Seminar was organized by Ministry of Finance, Government of India & Union Bank.
54. Presented a Paper at National Seminar at Gangtok, Sikkim on 11-04-2015 on “Bainkon Ki Labhpradata Aur Hindi,” Seminar was organized by Ministry of Finance, Government of India & Union Bank.
Paper Presented in the Seminars orgainsed by Mangalore University Professors Association for University Lecturers & Professors.
55. Presented Paper & delivered lecture on “ Kavya Chintan evam Kvyang Parichay” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 28-10-1998 ( Fore Noon)
56. Presented Paper on “ Kavya Chintan evam Kavy Men Lokmangal Ki Bhawana” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 28-10-1998 ( After Noon)
57. Presented Paper on “Madhyayugeen Kavya men Bhav Paksha” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 2-11-1998 ( Fore Noon)
58. Presented Paper on “ Adhunik Kavya Men Kala Paksha” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 21-11-1998 ( After Noon)
59. Presented Paper on “ Kavya Bimb” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 18-11-1998 ( Fore Noon)
60. Presented Paper on “ Prayogvaadi Kaviyon Ki Den” at University College Mangalore organised by Staff Development College, Mangalore University for Hindi Lecturers of Mangalore University on 28-10-1998 ( After Noon)
Papers presented in Hindi as per list Given below:
|61||Akash Deep||Jayshankar Prasad||17-08-1996|
|62||Prem Dhono Aor Palta Hai||Jayshankar Prasad||17-08-1996|
|63||Ansoo||Ayodyasingh Upadhyay Hariaud||18-06-1996|
|64||Ek Tinka||Ayodyasingh Upadhyay Hariaud||18-06-1996|
|65||Kavi||Ayodyasingh Upadhyay Hariaud||18-06-1996|
|66||Madhur Madhur Mire Deepak..||Mahadevi Verma||19-06-1997|
|67||Jantantra Ka Janam||Ramdhari Singh Dinkar||19-06-1997|
|68||Aaj Phir Se Tum Bhuja Deepak||Harivanshrai Bhachan||19-03-1997|
|69||Ghananand Ke Kavya Ki||Ghananand||8/3/1997|
|70||Sneha Path||Bhavani Prasad Mishra||8/3/1997|
|71||Sach Na Bolna||Vidiyanath Mishra||8/3/1997|
|72||Chamaro Ka Nach||Sumitranandan Panth||8/3/1997|
|73||Pukar Lo||Harivanshrai Bhachan||9/3/1997|
|74||Bhaya||Pandit Ramchandra Shukla||9/3/1997|
|75||Reetikal Ka Parichay||Dr. Nautiyal||9/3/1997|
|76||Ali Kaise Unko Paoon||Mahadevi Varma||9/3/1997|
|77||Kavita Ki Pukar||Ramdhari Singh Dinkar||28-01-1998|
|78||Mira Ghar||Makhanlal Chaturvadi||28-01-1998|
|79||Subhash Ki Mrutyu Par||Dharmvir Bharati||28-01-1998|
|80||Deep Daan||Kedharnath Singh||8/8/1999|
|81||Viron Ka ye kaisa Vasanth||Subhadra Kumari Chauhan||8/8/1999|
|82||Van Bela||Suryakanth Thripati Nirala||10/8/1999|
83. Paper Presented at U G C, National Seminar on English Language & Literature, Organised Department of English, Bhandarkars College, Kunda Pura, Karnataka on 08-07-2015 on” Myths in Hindi literature and multilingual literature”
83. Paper Presented at High Level Seminar Organised by Vijaya Bank for Top Level Managers of The Bank on Branch Level Implementation of OL Policy and Annual Programme on 03- 08-2015, at Mangalore.
84. Paper Presented at National Seminar on Contribution of Karnataka to Indian Literature ( Bhakti Sahitya- Religious Literature), Organised by U G C, C H S, Indian Institue of Languages, Mysore & Department of Hindi, Maharani womens College, Mysore, Karnataka on 08-07-2015.
85. Research paper Presented at U G C National Seminar on Social Values in Bhishm Shahni’s writings. Seminar Conducted by Philomina College, Puttur, Mangalore University.
86. Research paper Presented at National Seminar on Componants of “Rural Financial Literacy” Organised by Bank Of Baroda Authorised by Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of india, organized at Bangalore, Karnataka. On 08-01-2015.