ACADEMIC & SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS
01. Represented Forest Research Institute & Colleges, Dehradun, Govt. of India (Deemed University) as “University Representative” at World Hindi Conference held at Delhi in October 1983.
02. Worked as Examiner for Hindi Typist recruitment Exam, Employees Provident Fund, Regional Office, Panaji, Goa (Govt. of India) 1985.
03. Services rendered as Chief Test Administrator, IBPS, Bombay for UTI, LIC Housing Finance, Syndicate Bank etc., (Holding this post till date) 1994, 1995.
04. Confidential Assignment given by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).
05. Presented Research Paper on General Banking at Seminar organized by NIBM Pune. This write up was appreciated by all the delegates and coordinator, NIBM.
06. Delivered more than 425 Special Lectures on Banking, Hindi Language, O.L. Policy, Hindi Language & literature as Guest Facility, Chief Guest/ Key Note address at National Seminars at various universities/ Colleges / Corporation Bank and other Organisations.
07. Worked in various capacities in Branch operation, Branch expansion, worked in place of Sr. Manager (Admn.) as 2nd line, Marketing , Associate faculty, PRO, Liaison Officer for NABARD, Penal member of Kshema. ( Oct 1986 to Sept. 1994).
08. Surveyor (Bombay branches) for customer Service survey conducted by Gallop QSA, Bangalore in January to March – 1994, on behalf of our Bank.
09. Examiner for several competitions, judge for various competititve programmes.1984 till date.
10. Resource person, for Curriculum Development, College of Leadership and Human Resources Development, Mangalore – Mangalore University.
11. Coordinator for GALLOP QSA customer satisfaction Survey conducted by External Agency & Corporation Bank. (April to October, 1994).
12. Professor (Hon.) Institute of Human Rights, New Delhi from 05.05.2000 to 2001.
13. Discharged duties as Enquiry Officer in Domestic Enquiries, conducted by the Bank.1999 to 1996.
14. “Expert” for Evaluation for the Book” Successful and Commercially Viable Technologies for Coconut.” Referred by Director, Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (ICAR), Govt. of India, Kasargod, Kerala.
15. “Research Collaborator” UGC (University Grants Commission) for Minor Project on ” Dakshin Bharat main Stith Bank on Main Rajbhasha Karyanavayan Ki Dasha Aur Disha” at Mahavira First Grade College, Moodbidri, Karnataka. (2007).
16. Member – Board of Studies in Hindi at School of Social Work (Accredited A- Grade by NAAC) an Autonomous College, Mangalore, June 2007 to June 2009 (2 Years).
17. Member, Interview Board for Management Grade (Hindi Stream) for Mangalore Refinery and Petro Chemicals Ltd., December, 2006.
18. Member, Board of Studies in Hindi at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Autonomous College. 02.06.2007 to 02.06.2009. (2 Years).
19. Member, Board of Studies in Hindi, St. Agness College, Mangalore, NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade College for Excellence, w.e.f. 01.07.2007 to 01.07.2009 (Two years).
20. Member, Board of Studies at Manipal University for B.B.M. (Banking) w.e.f.07-07-2009
21. Adviser to various Diploma and Certificate Courses and framing syllabus in Hindi w.e.f. June, 2001 to 2009, with Special Authority to represent college for Academic and Financial Matters pertaining to Higher Education in Hindi St. Agness College, Mangalore.
22. Prepared curriculum and syllabus of the three years BHRD Degree of Mangalore University at College of leadership and human resources Development.
23. Contributed and actively deliberated in seminar organized by CLHRD for making suggestions to the review committee of Indian Constitution.
24. “Counsellor for M A Hindi Classes of Kuvempu University, Distance Education Council Study Centre, Mangalore for the Academic Year 2003 – 04.
25. “Counsellor for M A Hindi Classes of Institute of Higher Learnings, University wing, DBHPS, Dharwar, Distance Education Study Centre, Mangalore for the Academic Year 2008 – 15.
26. As Investment Surveyor Conducted field Interviews of Household heads during April, May 2004 at Mangalore (Karnataka) and Dehradun (Uttaranchal) in connection with All India House hold investors Survey 2004 organised by Society for Capital Market Research & Development. (Recognised by DSIR, Govt. of India).
27. Co – examiner in the subject “ Business Communication & Customer Relation for CAIIB Course of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai.1998 -2004.
28. Subject Expert – Banking Technology, Govt. of India, Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology. (2004 -05).
29. Member Working Group for reviewing Banking Literature in Hindi, Constituted by Reserve Bank of India, DBOD, Mumbai. (2004-05).
30. Actively participated in International Coastal Clean up day on 20.09.2003 with Headquarters III Coast Guard District, Panambur, Karnataka.
31. Member Committee for conducting essay competition, constituted by C.M.D. Corporation Bank (May 2003).
32. Senior Fire Warden (Co-ordination & Training), Corporation Bank, H.O. Mangalore, w.e.f. 26.02.2003-2005.
33. Research Guide for M.Phil., and Ph.D., Authorised by DBHPS, Post Graduate & Research Institute, Distance Education Directorate, Dharwar, Karnataka.
34. Language Technologist . Authored books in Hindi under R.B.I. Scheme, Book titled “ Bank on Main Dwibhashi Computarikaran – Dasha Aur Disha – 05.01.2009.
35. Accredited Translator under National Translation Mission, Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD.
36. Associate faculty for General Banking Mobile Training at Staff Training Centre, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad from 17.07.1991 to 09.12.1991.
37. Member Academic Council, St. Joseph’s Degree & P.G. College, NAAC – A Grade, Autonomous – Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
38. Research Guide for Shri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for M.Phil., in Hindi.
39. Member Board of Studies, School of Social Works, Autonomous College offering B A, BSW Degree. Government Recognised College.
40. Member – “Article Valuation Committee for National Seminar” Constituted by College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank Of India, in August 2012.
41. Chairman – Interview Panel for selection for the post of Sub-Staff for Corporation Bank through Direct Recruitment in the year of 2009 at Zonal Office, Kolkata.
42. Chairman Interview Panel for selection for the post of Armed Guards for Corporation Bank through Direct Recruitment in the year of 2009 at Zonal Office, Kolkata.
43. Member – Interview Panel for selection for the post of Officers for Corporation Bank through Direct Recruitment in the year of 2010 at Zonal Office, Kolkata.
44. Member – Interview Panel for selection for the post of Officers for Corporation Bank through Direct Recruitment in the year of 2010 at Zonal Office, Hyderabad.
45. Member – Interview Panel for selection for the post of Official Language Officers for Corporation Bank through Direct Recruitment on 29-10-2012 at Zonal Office, New Delhi.
46. Guide for M B A Project for Raja Bahadur Venkatrama Reddy Womens College, Hyderabad for Credit Card & its Cost Benefit Analysis. Ref HRD;OR;/Trg/pw35/2011-12 Dated 09-05-20119 ( M. Chandra )
47. Special assignment for Monitoring of A2 A3 Accounts, Recoveries Division, HO, Mangalore.29-01-2007.
48. Special assignment for Monitoring of Branches Showing Negative Growth Corporate Planning Division, HO, Mangalore.04-07-2006.
49. Special assignment for Cross Selling during cross selling month 8th June 2006 to 3rd July 2006. Marketing Division, HO, Mangalore.29-01-2007.
50. Special assignment for Monitoring Channel Migration, Marketing Division, HO, Mangalore.19-05-2006.
51. Deputation to Retail Hub Kolkata and Retail Hub Hyderabad for discharging duties as AGM Retail Hub.
52. Paper Setter for Jr. Hindi Translators Examinations, Govt. of India
53. Persuaded, Govt. of India, Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts, for release of Postage Stamp on famous Hindi Writer Babu Gulab Rai in 2001 and got successfully approved the release of stamp by Hon. Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayi on 22 June 2002, with active support of Dr. Shiv Shankar Gupta son of Shri Gulab Rai.
54. Received Incentive and Rewards under Reserve Bank of India Scheme for writing “Original Book in Hindi”. Incentive and Reward given by Corporation Bank on 05.01.2009.
55. Examiner for “Pragya Examinations” conducted by Central Hindi Training Institute, Govt. of India, Department of Official Language in 2002.
56. Examiner for JAIIB Examination for “Business communication & Customer Service”, conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai.
57. Participated in several “Kavi Sammelans” as a poet. My poetry is also prescribed in Text Book of Karnataka Education Board in Ist P.U. Course.
58. Several Books authored by me are prescribed as Text Books/Reference Books in Indian Universities for BA, B.Sc, B.com. BSW, MA & M.Phil courses.
59. My Poetry is Prescribed in Text Book of Karnataka State Pre University Board ( Intermediate).
60. Attended several Trainings/Workshops on Banking, Technology, appeared for On Line Test Examinations on various subjects.
61. Served As Senior Fire Warden ( Co-ordination & Training ) w.e.f.26-02-3003 to 01-04-2005, at Corporation Bank, Security Division.
62. Actively Participating in International Coastal Clean up, Organised by Indian Coast , Govt. of India, Mangalore, since 2003 till date.
63. Examiner for “Junior Hindi Translators Examinations” conducted by Master Control Facility, (I S R O ), Hassan, Govt. of India, Department Space, in Sept.2015.
64. Rendered services as Paper setter for “Junior Hindi Translators Examinations” conducted by Master Control Facility, (I S R O ), Hassan, Govt. of India, Department Space, in Sept.2015.
65. Rendering Services for Ganga Sanrakshan Evam Jan Jagrity Abhiyayan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Nominated as Advisor for the above cause.
66. Efficiently implemented Prime Ministers Social Security Scheme like P M Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna, P M Suraksha Bima Yojna, Suraksha Bandhan Deposit Yojna etc. I was involved right from signing MOU to taking it forward in Corporation Bank.(2014-2016)
67. Effectively discharged duties as “Nodal Officer” for Nations Social scheme- Atal Pension Yojna. Contributed in smooth implementation of the Scheme.(2014-2016)
68. Effectively handled the responsibilities of “Chief Grievance Redressal Officer” for N P S.(2014-2016)
69. Discharged duties as Principal Officer Financial Intelligence Unit- India for NPS Operations of Corporation Bank.(2014-2016)